Here are our some of our Tobacco Program Services:
• One-on-one assessments and support to prepare the patient to quit their use of tobacco.
• Receive an individualized recommendation for medication to assist the patients attempt to quit their use of tobacco.
• Tobacco Cessation Workshop 9-week, 1-hour sessions, using Second Wind/First Breath curriculum to help the patient stop the use of tobacco. Second Wind is for adult participants and First Breath is for pregnant participants.
• Culturally relevant curriculum.
• Receive brochures and information to help the patient quit their use of tobacco.
• Referrals to: Kick-IT California Phone #1-800-NOBUTTS for additional assistance in their attempt to quit their use of tobacco.
Exercise and a good diet will keep you healthy for generations to come
Defeating Obesity and Diabetes Together, One Person at a Time
We want to become your partner in improving your health. Together with Lake County and our community, we are committed to fighting this epidemic!