LCTHC is currentlyworking to implement COVID19 Phase II: Respiratory Clinic Activiation
- In the event that COVID-19 symptom screenings overwhelm the Screening Stations and or proof of a wide communal outbreak occurs, the Respiratory Clinic will be activated. This will be an external Canopy Triage Clinic near the entrance. A designated Medical Team will triage patients outside and evaluate patients identifying High and Low risk. High risk patients will be given an elevated consultation for additional testing. This will enable us to protect both patients and staff by routing to two different entrances depending on symptoms and purpose of visit.
2022 Holiday Schedule/ Closed Days:
Regular hours with LIMITED services. LCTHC main site only.
Open Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM - Closed for lunch 11:40 AM - 12:30 PM and every first Wednesday of the month for Administration Day.
TYPES OF PRIMARY CARE APPOINTMENTS:
- Standard & Follow-up
- Same Day
- Walk-In DOWNLOAD FLYER pdf.
SPECIALTY CARE HOURS:
- Pediatrics: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Obstetrics: By Appointment Only
- Chiropractic: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Acupuncture: By Appointment Only
- Pain Management: By Appointment Only
LAKE COUNTY TRIBAL HEALTH CLINIC
(707) 263-8382 • 1-800-750-7181
925 Bevins Ct.
Lakeport, CA 95453
TRIBAL HEALTH PEDIATRICS
359 Lakeport Blvd. (former Blockbuster building)
Lakeport, CA 95453
SATELLITE CLINICS (by appointment only):
(707) 263-8382 x1436
14678 Lakeshore Blvd.
Clearlake, CA 95422
(707) 263-8382 x1440
22223 Hwy. 29
Middletown, CA 95461
Missed Appointment Policy:
We want to thank you for choosing Lake County Tribal Health Consortium, Inc. (LCTHC) as your health care provider. In order to offer you and other patients the best care possible, we require that you follow our guidelines regarding missed appointments. Please remember, we have set up an appointment time especially for you. LCTHC makes courtesy reminder calls regarding your appointment. We consider these appointments to be your responsibility to keep or cancel. We realize that unforeseen circumstances occur; therefore, we request at least 24 hours’ notice to reschedule your appointment. This will enable us to offer your cancelled time to another patient who is in need of health care. When you miss or cancel your appointment at the last minute, everyone loses – you, Tribal Health and other patients that would like to have taken advantage of this appointment time.
LCTHC does not allow any missed appointments. Patients who accumulate three missed appointments in a six (6)-month period will not be allowed to schedule any future routine care appointments for a period of four (4) months following the third missed appointment. Acute treatment will be allowed on a Show to the clinic ONLY basis. (patient must come into the clinic and be triaged to be seen. Also, transportation services are not available to any patient who has been restricted from making appointments.
An appointment is considered to have been missed if any of the following occur:
1. The patient fails to show up for a scheduled appointment.
2. The patient presents more than seven (7) minutes late for a scheduled appointment.
3. The patient calls to cancel a scheduled appointment with less than twenty-four (24) hours advance notice.
4. Any patient who schedules a same day appointment and fails to show after 3 such no shows, will not be allowed to schedule any appointment, but must come to the clinic in order to be added to the schedule, if there is an available opening in the schedule, otherwise be triaged and the provider will determine if the patient needs to be seen that day.